Not applicable

I purchased a 13 piece spice floral lace lidit set and the lidit for the large oval baker is cracked in half, where can I get a replacement?

Honored Contributor

Are these Temptations? You can call Q's Customer Service for Temptation's customer service number and ask about a replacement. Personally, if the lid came cracked in half when you received it, I'd call QVC and tell them you'd like to return the entire set for a replacement set but don't feel you should be responsible for paying return shipping. Often they will pick up the return shipping costs. Good luck...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I know nothing about how Q handles an exchange. But if they would send a replacement before you have to return your set, you have a better chance of putting together a perfect set. Then you can box up the pieces that are damaged or have flaws and return those. Otherwise the new set may have damage or flaws you do not like.

Valued Contributor
On 12/30/2014 Q4U said:

Are these Temptations? You can call Q's Customer Service for Temptation's customer service number and ask about a replacement. Personally, if the lid came cracked in half when you received it, I'd call QVC and tell them you'd like to return the entire set for a replacement set but don't feel you should be responsible for paying return shipping. Often they will pick up the return shipping costs. Good luck...

good advice!! I would do the same!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you call Temp-tations directly, they can replace that one piece for you, and you don't have to pack up or ship back anything, if you are happy with the rest of the set.

If there are other problems with other pieces, I'd suggest ordering a second set from Q, while you hang on to the original set. Then, use both sets to build one good set, and send the rest back as defective/damaged, and you won't have to pay for return shipping.

If you are happy with the rest of this set that you already have, don't go through the effort of packing it back up. Just call Temp-tations and get a free replacement for that damaged piece.