Posts: 40
Registered: ‎09-10-2010

old fashioned knife sharpener?

Does anyone know where I can purchase one of those really old knife sharpeners with what looked like circles on the top of a handle? I've looked and looked at kitchen equipment stores, including some on the web, but no luck thus far.

Would appreciate any help with this...

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View