Trusted Contributor

hi! I just got my keurig 2.0 K250, and I can't figure out how to change the brew size! it says it can brew up to 14 oz., but when I go to settings, all it shows is the language preference. it also says to use the arrows to scroll the menu, but there's only 1 arrow I see on the screen and it keeps taking me back to the main screen. it's making me crazy! can anyone help?

thanx!!

Honored Contributor

Have you checked their website for a manual or contacted customer service to see if anyone can walk you through the setup?

Honored Contributor

I have the k450, so it may be different with your brewer, but the only time you can change the brew size is after the k-cup is in the machine and you're ready to brew.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

chynnablue, I read the manual that came with the machine and I read the instructions online too, but I just can't seem to get it to work! hubby and I tried, but came up with nothing Smiley Sad   it looks like it's going back tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

gardenman, I tried that way too. with the k-cup in and with out. didn't make a difference. anyway, I take a 16oz cup of coffee every morning and this goes up to 14 oz only (if I could get it to work), so either way, I'm not satisfied. at least I can return it - sadly Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I googled your machine number and a setup video came up.  It shows a picture of a cup on the screen and as the person touches it, the size changes.  We can't do links, but just google it.

Trusted Contributor

hey GCR18! how kind of you to google it. many thanx!

I've tried that, but it only goes up to 10oz. the manual says I need to go to settings and choose #2, which shows I think 12 and 14oz. but like I said, i can't even get to the settings window cause after the language preference, there's only 1 arrow to press and it directs you back to start brewing. very frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

What type of k-cup are you using? I think you can only do the larger sizes if you have a travel mug or carafe k-cup in. They have a new "my k-cup" that might also allow you to do the larger sizes. 

Respected Contributor

I know this might sound simple, but have you tried unplugging it for a few minutes and them plugging it in and starting over? May just need to have it s brain "re-set"..

Contributor

One person said in her review that you can get the 2.0 250 to change to 14oz by using a vue cup.