Respected Contributor

Re: keurig- water everywhere

I will NEVER buy another Keurig. My Keurig stopped working. It would just deposit a few drops in the cup. I guess if I waited all day I'd get a full cup of coffee. I'm back to my Mr. Coffee that cost $10 at a discount store. It is way better!!

Super Contributor

Did you mail in the warranty when new ? They have excellent customer service, you should at least call them and explain what happened. They may replace it at no charge.

I have two Keurigs, no problems at all, about 4 years old.

Regular Contributor

The pump stopped working in our first Keurig, too. It just wouldn't pull the water up and into the cup. We are on our second Keurig, and so far so good.

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 Remee said:

Did you mail in the warranty when new ? They have excellent customer service, you should at least call them and explain what happened. They may replace it at no charge.

I have two Keurigs, no problems at all, about 4 years old.

You don't need the warranty card. Just tell them you bought it at QVC. They may ask you for the model # too, to make sure it isn't many years old.

Mine was 18 months old and they replaced it FOR FREE...even free shipping!

Super Contributor

Q was no help. They wanted me to mail to big thing back and it would take 2-3 weeks. Keurig was awesome. I found the serial number for them and they have a new one coming already. It's for work, so the one cup feature is really convenient.

I had the same thing happen to me with a new Keurig. Just call Keurig with the serial & model # and they will send you a new reservoir. There is a spring at the bottom of it that sits into the holder for it and mine was defective. Tried the new one and no more leaking.. Good Luck with it.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought my very basic keurig at Kohls, their return policies are so liberal. I figure I'll bring it back there for exchange if/when it dies on me. So far so good, I've had mine for about 6 mos.