Trusted Contributor

Has anyone else tried this brand of frozen foods?  It's called evol. and they are excellent.  I just had my second meal, and I can't believe how good these meals are for being frozen.  So far I've tried the Portabella and Goat Cheese Ravioli and the Chicken Tikka Masala.  Let me know if you've tried them and have any recommendations.

Contributor

Love this bran, perfect for 2 people. Sometimes hard to find, not every store carries this brand. Our favorites are Butternut squash raviolli and the Lo mein noodles, if you find, please try, very good. Who wouldn't love a delicious, economic dinner, that is ready in 10 minutes.

Trusted Contributor

@lime1 wrote:

Love this bran, perfect for 2 people. Sometimes hard to find, not every store carries this brand. Our favorites are Butternut squash raviolli and the Lo mein noodles, if you find, please try, very good. Who wouldn't love a delicious, economic dinner, that is ready in 10 minutes.

@lime1 I just had the Shanghai Noodles With Grilled Chicken, and it was excellent.  My local grocery store had the 2 person bagged meals on sale for under $5, so I picked up a bunch including the Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli, as you suggested.  I still can't get over how fresh and unprocessed these meals taste.  I've been to a few different grocery stores this week, and I noticed that in each of them, these meals are very scarce in the frozen food section.  People seem to be catching on to the quality of this brand.

Respected Contributor

I just had their Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli.  This was the first time I have actually loved ravioli.  Really delicious.  I found it at Target.

@TenderMerciesthanks for posting about this brand.  Their shelves were empty when I was there, but I will go back to get more.

Trusted Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

I just had their Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli.  This was the first time I have actually loved ravioli.  Really delicious.  I found it at Target.

@TenderMerciesthanks for posting about this brand.  Their shelves were empty when I was there, but I will go back to get more.

@CLEM If you have a Walmart that you shop at, you should look at purchasing the meals there, as they are about 50 cents cheaper.  It's interesting to hear that the stock was lean at your store, too.  People are getting wise to this brand.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies  No Walmart near me.  And the Target we have is just a little miniature of the real Targets.  When I got there they were just restocking all the shelves.  I still have a Butternut Squash Lasagna in the freezer.  

Valued Contributor

I love this brand.  My favorite is the Truffle mac and cheese - to die for.  Publix carries the brand and so does Walmart.