Honored Contributor

Did anyone see a presentation of Evine's new Wonder Pot today?  It's similar to the Perfect Cooker but for $10, more is so much more versitile and we'll made.  The interior pot is much larger and is ceramic.  It has buttons for multi functions like bake, stew, soups, etc.  You can cook much longer in it on one setting as you'd need to do for stews.

The only thing I didn't like we're the available colors.  I didn't like any of them.  It a Today's Special for today.

462-647.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would have no way of knowing if that is well made just by looking at it.  How did you decide that?

I'm not buying - last thing I need is another electrical gadget for my kitchen, but it's been years and years since I bought anything electrical for $10 so I'm curious.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops  I believe my post says $10, MORE.

Take some of your valuable time and watch a presentation and you'll see its much more substantial.  Or if you're not interested, why was it necessary to comment?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

I saw several presentations and I thought boy that little pot does a lot! But I don't need one I bet it's a good versatile piece for those who do need a small appliance that's everything! 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  This seems to be the decade of small appliances.  We're seeing one after another, each one being a little better.  Where to put them all?  I've run out of room.  I wonder if someone will bring back the bread maker in a small package?

Esteemed Contributor

Even though I have the small WP cooker and recently received the Perfect Cooker from Q I caved and ordered the Wonder Pot today.  So many features that aren't available on the others.  They will all have their purpose and give me even more flexibility.  Soon I won't need a stovetop at all.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Sorry - I didn't notice the comma, @Kachina624. - and I just couldn't imagine a $10 item like that being worth anything.

And, yes, I can be curious about things I probably will never buy.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it in the mint.

I have that little WP thing which I really don't like.  Like the 12 cup size on the Wonderpot.  Even though I live alone, I like to freeze things.  The additional  features are a plus for sure.  I am looking forward to receiving it and hope it works out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@millieshops  I believe my post says $10, MORE.

Take some of your valuable time and watch a presentation and you'll see its much more substantial.  Or if you're not interested, why was it necessary to comment?

n/m

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Sorry - I didn't notice the comma, @Kachina624. - and I just couldn't imagine a $10 item like that being worth anything.

And, yes, I can be curious about things I probably will never buy.

The meaning was difficult to understand because the comma should not be there.  It should have been "$10 more" not $10, more...".  Using the comma puts the word "more" in a new phrase and that changes the meaning.  

Punctuation doesn't always matter, but sometimes it does, as in this case.  

Thanks for explaining what you meant, Kachina624.