Honored Contributor

today on HSN .   He looks really tired.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

I agree, he does...maybe he lost weight and it shows in his face?

I must admit, he looks as tired as I am of seeing him on HSN...no offense WP, but I'd prefer DASH products to WP - they're very good and far less expensive!

- Just sayin...

He does like to chat about anything but the actual instructions or usage details of what he's selling.

Last night whilst selling his ice cream machine...he went so far away from the product telling us how much he LIKES ice cream, that Suzanne Runyan had to reel him back to describe the product design and usage instructions.

Maybe he is infact tired...

Honored Contributor

probably training his sons up to take over. Way it usually goes. His boys will take over the business(s).

Respected Contributor

Funny, I thought he was looking good, not so grizzled, and that the shade of blue he was wearing suited his coloring. Anyway, I bought the TS in grey. 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann 

The TSV are the best ss bowls I've ever owned!!! I bought them years ago and then when came with "inserts" I bought another set.  Donated the original set.  I use them almost everyday ...

But, my new favorite is his "Plasma Elite" frypans!  One year old and work like brand new -- the weight and quality definitely surpass Curtis Stones durapans (which I'm a big fan)!

Today the pans are a great price!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@noodleann 

The TSV are the best ss bowls I've ever owned!!! I bought them years ago and then when came with "inserts" I bought another set.  Donated the original set.  I use them almost everyday ...

But, my new favorite is his "Plasma Elite" frypans!  One year old and work like brand new -- the weight and quality definitely surpass Curtis Stones durapans (which I'm a big fan)!

Today the pans are a great price!

I think you've posted earlier about loving Wolfgang's pans more than Curtis's, so I looked at the two-pan set that's so well priced right now. I always sort the ratings from low to high and then read. I saw complaints about the pans' nonstick properties failing, at least one had peeling problems, and possibly worst of all in this day and age, reports that the product manual said that fumes from heating an empty pan can be toxic to birds. That's the problem nonstick finishes had in the old days, so why anything being made today carries this warning is strange.

Adding all that to the fact that the only problem I have with Curtis's pans is that with the light-colored paint finishes (turquoise, grey), if I have spillover while cooking, the paint can stain and be a PITA to clean. But no sticking. So I'm sticking with the gorgeous Aussie. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wolfgang is on

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of Emeril.   Or Curtis Stone.

Most of their appliances, pots and pans are made in China.  Poorly made.  Poor QC. I took a chance and bought Emeril’s air fryer.  It alway gave off a noxious smell when used.   After several uses it caught on fire.  Had to trash it.  

No thanks. Now,  I change the channel when they are on.

~Life is short. Eat well. Because you are what you eat.~