New Contributor

Who else besides me doe not want to see Dyson on in the kitchen

Super Contributor

Re: Who else besides me doe not want to see Dyson on in the kitchen

I don't like seeing anything not kitchen- or food-related on the ITK shows.  Yes, I have to vacuum my kitchen but I don't need a 30-minute presentation when I could be seeing cool kitchen stuff.  Yes, I have an Echo dot in my kitchen but I don't need a 30-minute presentation on any Amazon products when watching ITK. 

That said, I guess it is only fair that David or Mary (or any substitute ITK host) gets the opportunity to sell the TSV whether it is a kitchen product or not...  maybe if there have to be lengthy presentations they could be put at the end of the program rather than plopped in the middle?

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't bother me - the reason they do it - David admits his Sunday show draws the largest number of viewers........when his show is over, most women go do something else or switch the channels.  By having vacuum cleaners or whatever in the middle of his show - you are a 'captive group' of people who MIGHT buy (that vacuum).

Honored Contributor

I don't want to see it either. 

They do it because of the huge audience, and the fact that David can sell ice to Eskimos. 

It really is his fault we have to endure such things. If he was really bad at his job, they wouldn't put unrelated TSV's on his show! LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm sick of all Dyson product .

Honored Contributor

I would much rather see some new and interesting kitchen items.  Tired of Dyson.

Contributor

So Tired of the Dyson on the cooking show. Also why the dusters on the cooking show? Any more half of the show are the prepared foods to buy, which are a pretty high price. I wish they would get back to more items, gadgets and regular recipes
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

They do it because of the huge audience, and the fact that David can sell ice to Eskimos. 

Best Answer.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Doesn't bother me - the reason they do it - David admits his Sunday show draws the largest number of viewers........when his show is over, most women go do something else or switch the channels.  By having vacuum cleaners or whatever in the middle of his show - you are a 'captive group' of people who MIGHT buy (that vacuum).

Totally agree.

Doesn't bother me in the least. 

I used that 1/2 hour presentation to vac my kitchen with my Shark!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@spams - I agree 100%.  Not only Dyson but other vacuumns, dusters, the Echo, tablets, computers, etc.  Kitchen shows should be about tools for the kitchen.  There are plenty of other household shows that could offer Dyson, etc.  I think they present these items in the kitchen shows (especially David's) because there are so many "foodies" that watch and David is probably their best salesman.  Kitchen shows should be tailored made to the subject of the show!!!  Let's keep hoping they hear us.