Super Contributor
Tonight we had a chicken broccoli casserole, roasted carrots & zucchini
I tried to make a small casserole but we’ll have leftovers for another night I can’t seem to make smaller portions
Respected Contributor

I am making meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner tonight. 

Honored Contributor

Our eye exams went well.  DH had a detached retina in October but no residual damage.  I have a freckle that's unchanged. No signs of glaucoma on either of us. Eyes are healthy.  Only a small change in prescription but we ended up ordering glasses anyway; regular and sunglasses for me and two pair of regulars for him.  I chose a clear frame w/turquoise earpieces for my regular glasses and a dark blue-black cat eye frame for the sunglasses.  These are both something new and different for me.  

We had a little bacon to use up and some eggs so I just made us a little breakfast.  We want to leave around 10:00 AM. The traffic should be lessened by then.  We'll either stop on the way for a bite of lunch or maybe wait until we're actually in Lake Delton and get something before we freshen up for tonight's opening session. 

Honored Contributor

Hot dogs and fries for us.

Respected Contributor

Angel hair with tomato basil sauce, and a mixed green salad.  I will want to make garlic bread.  

Super Contributor
I had cooked extra chicken breasts last night and saved half for another meal
Tonight I made chicken cheese enchiladas, chili beans , cream corn
Trusted Contributor

Dh made my request of red pasta sauce with lots of veggies and dangit sourdough bread! He insisted on tukey meatballs too, so humored him and had one!

Respected Contributor

It is cold today.  It will only get up to the mid 50s.  Tonight we are having ravioli with tomato sauce.  

Esteemed Contributor

Weather here in Seatlle is SPECTACULAR. So gorgeous.

I was very busy gardening Wednesday, so we had Chinese food delivered. I am busy today too, so my sons have thrown brisket on the smoker for us. I will serve with corn and coleslaw. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in may?

[ Edited ]

Very good question that I have no answer for right now!   Teacher daughter came home last night and trucker daughter is on her way home now, so I best be figuring it out within the next 3 hours!  

My decision was BLT's.