Honored Contributor

I just made a curry chicken salad, and I'm going to make sandwiches with this delicious sourdough bread that I ordered from Essential Baking Co.  M85273. I small green salad and we'll be in business. What's on the supper table at your house ? 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1    Sounds heavenly!   Do you have mango chutney to go with that?    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi , Sadly I do not. ☹️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Curried chicken salad does sound great!  
I made crispy chicken tenders and garlic, balsamic veggies, and pierogies that I needed to use- I know the mix isn't culturally correct, no offense!  🤣🤣👍🏼😎 

Respected Contributor

Lazy Rainy Saturday. I will reach in the refrigerator and grab the leftover Chinese Food takeout from yesterday; when it was a Lazy Rainy Friday night. 😆 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Lazy Rainy Saturday. I will reach in the refrigerator and grab the leftover Chinese Food takeout from yesterday; when it was a Lazy Rainy Friday night. 😆 

@KBEANS , I love Chinese leftovers !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Curried chicken salad does sound great!  
I made crispy chicken tenders and garlic, balsamic veggies, and pierogies that I needed to use- I know the mix isn't culturally correct, no offense!  🤣🤣👍🏼😎 

@Skyegirl21 , It sounds delicious !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I roasted a turkey I took out to defrost earlier this week. It was one of those freebies from Thanksgiving. Not really great, but it will feed us for a while. The oyster filling I made to go with it is fabulous!  Your idea of curry chicken salad has prompted me to plan on making coronation chicken salad with some of the turkey meat. Thanks!  Will probably make white turkey chili or tortellini chicken soup as well.

Respected Contributor

Rainy and windy and cold here today. But because I'm cooking for my family tomorrow, we did Asian takeout today.  They love my 3 hour slow roasted, fall off the bone chicken thighs and so do I so we will have them and favorite sides.

I've never made curry chicken salad but I'm gonna try that!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What’s for supper ?

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  My recipe for Coronation Chicken Salad includes mango chutney. Problem is, it doesn't use up the whole jar, so I think I'll increase the servings for the recipe.