Honored Contributor

I was cleaning most of the day and wanted something I could throw in the crockpot so we are having hot sausage sandwiches. They have been cooking a few hours now and it smells very good in here. DH was out on an errand and said as soon as he turned into the driveway he could smell my hot sausage cooking. The campground manager also stopped him and said it smells like you are having Italian tonight. I have the ceiling fan on right over the crockpot so I guess I am smelling up the whole campground.

Super Contributor

Re: What's for dinner tonight?

Also using crockpot today - can of apple pie filling, thick-cut boneless pork chops topped with Stove Top pork stuffing (prepared). Just need to nuke a green veggie when I get home and dinner is served.

Honored Contributor

Baked mahi mahi

Honored Contributor

On 9/18/2014 dfyre said:

Also using crockpot today - can of apple pie filling, thick-cut boneless pork chops topped with Stove Top pork stuffing (prepared). Just need to nuke a green veggie when I get home and dinner is served.

This sounds very good. thanks for the idea.

Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 dfyre said:

I enjoy pork, apples and Crock-Pot cooking.........your recipe sounds good and easy.........I will have to try as soon as I can get some Stove Top..........thanks for the idea

Honored Contributor

I am actually cooking tonight,

http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2009/09/recipe-for-meat-tomato-and-mozzarella.html

sort of stuffed zucchini, I have made some other things from this website, good stuff.

Honored Contributor

Not cooking today. Going to the BBQ place up the road to buy smoked turkey breast. Already have potato salad, baked beans & Amy's Rice Mac n' Cheese in the refrigerator.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Mushroom and Yellow Tomato Pasta, a baguette warmed in the oven and a bottle of Chardonnay.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

Pot Roast in the crock pot.....smells heavenly!

Honored Contributor

Lots of us using our crockpots today. Our hot sausage was delicious and we ate all of it.