Esteemed Contributor

I had an egg fritata muffin (egg, cheese, sausage & onion) and a slice of WW toast w/ a small amount of Diet Sunkist.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Oatmeal, applesauce, and black coffee.

Honored Contributor

I'll write down the proper names tomorrow.  LOL  Gotta go make my dinner now. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering if "cow cheese" is the Skinny Cow brand....?

I had instant grits with butter, OJ and coffee with Hazelnut creamer.

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I'm wondering if "cow cheese" is the Skinny Cow brand....?

I had instant grits with butter, OJ and coffee with Hazelnut creamer.

or maybe Laughing Cow cheese.

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia   ok here it is:

cow cheese, is The Laughing Cow cheese, I like the garlic and herb, creamy Swiss.

The chicken bacon, is al fresco, uncured chicken bacon.  So good and precooked.  

Really quick and great tasting breakfast for me.

Respected Contributor

In the mood for a 'little sweet'(not too rare for me.)  Coffee/ Coffee / a piece of wide pan whole wheat with flax seed bread cut in half /sprayed with canola oil --inside neufchatel cream cheese with a spoon of cherry preserves /grilled in a small stove top flip pan . (yea I did not burn it !) More coffee.

Honored Contributor

I just ate a blueberry muffin for breakfast/lunch.

I'm going to eat some watermelon pretty soon.

It's Hot. It's only 97° but feels like 107°. We are getting heat & humidity from Barry but no rain.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@qualitygal    French toast with sausage and a pot of lavendar Earl Grey tea.

@aroc3435 

YUM!!! No fair. I have wanted some french toast for quite a while. LOL!!!

I'm going to throw ingredients in the bread machine for french bread so I can make some this weekend.

Sausage yum!!! I need to make some more sausage gravy to put in the freezer.

Lavandar Earl Grey tea even sounds yummy. I have never found any tea I care to drink. Don't know if I need to add honey, lemon or what. My dad always put lemon in his tea.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's for breakfast?

[ Edited ]

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@qualitygal   What is cow cheese?  Never heard that term.  I never heard of chicken bacon either.  I've had turkey bacon.

I had a mug of coffee earlier.  Will have a bowl of cereal soon.  It is so hot I don't want to cook anything.

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@qualitygal   What is cow cheese?  Never heard that term.  I never heard of chicken bacon either.  I've had turkey bacon.

I had a mug of coffee earlier.  Will have a bowl of cereal soon.  It is so hot I don't want to cook anything.

@PinkyPetunia: Same here. I've never heard of cow cheese or chicken bacon. Learn something new everyday!  

@Diva on The Q @qualitygal @PinkyPetunia @jannabelle1 

I have never heard of chicken bacon.

I have heard of turkey bacon.

I have heard of Laughing Cow cheese but have never ate any. It's kind of like Babybel cheese made from cow milk. DH eats the Babybel.