Respected Contributor

My weekday breakfast is always a cup of coffee and a bananna.  On weekends I have eggs.....usually scrambled with lots of veggies.

Honored Contributor

Oatmeal and fruit.

Honored Contributor

We went out to eat at an expensive seafood restaurant last evening.  My DH ordered a seafood platter and couldn't finish it.  He got the leftover smoked salmon boxed to bring home.

I ate it for brunch today.  It was delicious. 

Respected Contributor

Today I had seedless chilled watermelon for breakfast.  It may not be the breakfast of champions but it was certainly refreshing . Our town has a Watermelon Carnival every first weekend in August at the peak of the season here in Mississippi and they are sweet!

Honored Contributor

Delicous cinnamon toast from my Amish bakery. 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

Oatmeal and big mug of hot tea.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

Today I had seedless chilled watermelon for breakfast.  It may not be the breakfast of champions but it was certainly refreshing . Our town has a Watermelon Carnival every first weekend in August at the peak of the season here in Mississippi and they are sweet!

@Boomernichols 

Quite often I have cold, refreshing watermelon chunks (or cantaloupe/melon/fresh fruit) for breakfast!

It's good for ya', too!

That being said, I love typical breakfast foods any time of the day!

Especially when it's in the upper 90's here, with high humidity, I'll make us breakfast for dinner, rather than heating up the house with the oven, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

My usual; coffee, English muffin, scrambled egg.

Respected Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@qualitygal   What is cow cheese?  Never heard that term.  I never heard of chicken bacon either.  I've had turkey bacon.

I had a mug of coffee earlier.  Will have a bowl of cereal soon.  It is so hot I don't want to cook anything.

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@qualitygal   What is cow cheese?  Never heard that term.  I never heard of chicken bacon either.  I've had turkey bacon.

I had a mug of coffee earlier.  Will have a bowl of cereal soon.  It is so hot I don't want to cook anything.

@PinkyPetunia: Same here. I've never heard of cow cheese or chicken bacon. Learn something new everyday!  

Respected Contributor

I ate too much yesterday so just had toast and coffee this morning.