Honored Contributor

Re: What is everyone having for lunch?

@Laura14  Take your time.  The breadsticks were good, as was the salad.

But the pasta ******ioli soup had 2 beans in it and was mostly red water...not very good....

Daughter staying here has taught me some expensive bad habits.  Like how to order every restaurant on line and have it be delivered to me.

Expensive.?  You betcha.  But since it's hard for me to drive much...it's perfect.

I've always eaten out a lot (as my girth shows) even when my girls were young and my husband was alive.  Only on weekends though.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Bet you can guess! You're correct.......ChocoNuvo! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I usually have a "late" lunch around 3:00 pm or so.  (Also - late supper.)

I'm having a cole slaw/tuna melt.  Mix a can of tuna with a half pound of cole slaw - toasted English muffin - slice of American cheese - nuke for 1 minute.

Beverage - water - then about an hour later - I'll make a cake-in-a-cup for dessert and have a cup of coffee.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Laura14 Bet you can guess! You're correct.......ChocoNuvo! Smiley LOL

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised  Now that's just wrong! @World Traveler   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I usually have a "late" lunch around 3:00 pm or so.  (Also - late supper.)

I'm having a cole slaw/tuna melt.  Mix a can of tuna with a half pound of cole slaw - toasted English muffin - slice of American cheese - nuke for 1 minute.

Beverage - water - then about an hour later - I'll make a cake-in-a-cup for dessert and have a cup of coffee.

@ALRATIBA   I have never heard of that.  I may have to steal that at some point.  Sounds really good.  

Frequent Contributor

last nite dinner left overs

Respected Contributor

I had a great, big salad with cold chicken, lettuce, carrots, cucs, red, orange and yellow peppers, and red onion with a Greek Vinaigrette dressing.  And then... I had a handful of peanut butter M andM's!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 Lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese sandwich on pumpernickel bread...with small amount of mayo spread on bread.  Ice water and a few strawberries.

Respected Contributor

Everyone's sounds a lot better than mine. I had an apple.

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@Laura14 Lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese sandwich on pumpernickel bread...with small amount of mayo spread on bread.  Ice water and a few strawberries.

@tobes Provolone!  The swat team is coming to your house next.  Heart