Honored Contributor

What Is Your Favorite Stir Fry?

I got a recipe out of the newspaper years ago, and lost it in my giant 3 ring notebook!  Absolutely wonderful!

Marinate pieces of sirloin steak in bordeaux wine.  Drain.

Lightly stir fry, lay to the side, stir fry mushrooms. pea pods, spring onions, bamboo shoots, water chesnuts; steam 7 minutes.  Add meat   Add soy and cornstarch to thicken.  Serve over rice.

Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Stir Fry?

Love the pork fried rice at a local Chinese restaurant called Ginger Bistro. I try making it at home, but it is never as good. 

Honored Contributor

I made a chicken and vegetable stir fry for dinner tonight. I usually throw some soy sauce, garlic, ginger and broth in for a sauce. However, tonight .I used some sauce that I had left over from some frozen potstickers. There were 3 packages and I never use it all, anyway it was delicious.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I made a chicken and vegetable stir fry for dinner tonight. I usually throw some soy sauce, garlic, ginger and broth in for a sauce. However, tonight .I used some sauce that I had left over from some frozen potstickers. There were 3 packages and I never use it all, anyway it was delicious.

@QVCkitty1,Yum!  I'll bring the wine!

Image result for woman ringing door bell with wine

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

=====================

Does a frying pan work or do you use something else?

Honored Contributor

Shrimp and vegetables over rice. I don't like that salty soy and sesame taste of some of the sauces they use for stir fry.