Contributor

does anyone know if there will be a TSV air fryer coming soon?  Thank you

Honored Contributor

@mica1, I think up at the top of the page, under "shop QVC TV" they have a whole months worth of shows on the docket, called the Program Guide.  It's at the bottom of that list.  Kitchen shows, usually with David or a sub, show the air fryers.  That's where I got my first one.  I'd check there.

Contributor

thank you QualityGal.  Let me see if I can find it.

Trusted Contributor

@mica1

I asked the same thing a week ago as I’m thinking of getting one. I had checked the program guide & there’s a couple possibilities. One Cooks Essentials Show & another cooking show coming up in the midnight slot-can’t remember the dates. Let’s keeep our fingers crossed the TSV for one of those days is an air fryer. I should have gotten the one on Evine a few days ago. It was Paula Deen & 8 quart. It just looked so big...

Honored Contributor

NuWave girls , the best. Walmart only carries the 3qt one, but, Kohl's has the 6 qt. One I love.  With the 20% off coupon and the 10 bucks off anything over 100 with tax I paid 112 for mine back at Xmas.  Already had a NuWave

round one, so, bought the one with the drawer . Can't get a color only bad thing. Black is it. Good solid product , easy to use and clean. Just sayin'.

Inline image

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE

I’m going to check that out- I got a Kohl’s gift card for Christmas. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On Wed is when they come out with their circular with the 20% off coupon and I think the 10 bucks off coupon too they let U use them all. I think mine was on sale to boot at the time.

Shoot with your gift card you will clean up, girl.  I did the best I could and was even going to take out a credit card with them to get the 30% off, but, I didn't want to charge it and get another credit card, so, I got it down pretty

good.

QVC just takes to long to process and shipping is to long. When I want something I want it now, not, 2 wks. from now. LOL

@Tribesters    Read fast before they delete this post

Honored Contributor

Woman Happy