Esteemed Contributor

What Is On Your Menu This Beautiful Sunday?

For lunch we are doing hot sausage sandwiches w/peppers and onions and I have some sweet corn I may do to go with them.

Dinner we will grill chicken I have marinating and DD got some squash and zucchini at the farm stand yesterday.

What will you be cooking today?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Is On Your Menu This Beautiful Sunday?

Tonight is a new recipe and we are celebrating our anniversary.  We were supposed to go out to dinner last night, but the weather was horrible.  So, with the chicken already thawed, we are having creamy Tuscan Garlic Spinach Chicken.  Hoping for the best.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Nothing as tasty as you are having. Just soup for lunch and hamburgers at a drive-thru for supper.

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl  Happy Anniversary !   The chicken dish sounds good.  Let us know how it turns out.

Respected Contributor

BLT's for lunch.  Chicken parmesean with penne pasta for dinner.  Husband loves Italian food, always have Italian on Sundays.

Respected Contributor

Nothing exciting here.  A salad and grilled turkey patty.  I'm trying to lose the darn 5 lbs I've gained during virus lock down. But @CrazyKittyLvr2 's sausage sandwich is sure calling my name.  Enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Thank you, and I will.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@BlueFinch   I don't know if mine would be called exciting but we have enough to share with you.

Esteemed Contributor

DDIL's birthday dinner here. Per her requests:

Antipasto platter including fresh mozzarella, garden tomatoes, roasted red peppers, fresh basil, marinated artichokes, prosciutto, salami and provolone. Sliced baguette with olive oil dipping sauce.

Buttermilk "fried" chicken breasts with Ritz cracker breading and white pepper gravy, red pepper pasta salad, garden salad and/ or asparagus.

Dessert: homemade chocolate cupcakes with cheesecake filling and cream cheese icing .She prefers cupcakes over a cake.

Not my usual Sunday spread, for sure. Third birthday Sunday in a row. I was a guest at the first two. Good thing I can  cook as no indoor dining allowed in my state and takeout menus are limited, especially for the restaurants we like that are still around and have not gone out of business.

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva  Enjoy your party (even though you are the chef).  Everything sounds great.