Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ever tried the Authentic Gourment croissants?  I like the idea of individual portions that are fresh baked.  I've been getting croissants at Costco and they are pretty good.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have been getting them for years and love them.  I'm currently on auto-delivery for the mini croissants.  

Trusted Contributor

In my dragone list ( I learned that word yesterday), I have listed to buy the crossants of Sams. I tried them once and I like them as well.

Cosco is like Sams, correct?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva - They are amazing! We bought them the first time they aired and have kept our freezer stocked with them ever since. At this point, I think there would be a revolt if they weren't included in major family feasts (or anytime we have brunch).

Trusted Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

Has anyone ever tried the Authentic Gourment croissants?  I like the idea of individual portions that are fresh baked.  I've been getting croissants at Costco and they are pretty good.  

I have tried them. I'd say they are are good, not great, but easy to store and bake off from frozen. My opinion, they are a little too airy/flaky, but costco's are a little too bready. 

Trusted Contributor

Have been to France a few times, and loved the French croissants.  😁

Thinking of ordering.
Are they really imported from France, and use real French butter?

Cost is no object if quality.

~Life is short. Eat well. ~

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell - Yep! And your whole house will smell like butter when you bake 'em.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I used to order these when they first came to The Q and absolutely loved them! My entire family raved of their deliciousness😊. After some time, they were shipped loosely in a blue plastic bag, resulting in some being stuck together. A few were also broken. That ended the love affair, but I still recommend everyone try them, because they are exactly as described.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I order them every year for Christmas. Our family loves them.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

In my dragone list ( I learned that word yesterday), I have listed to buy the crossants of Sams. I tried them once and I like them as well.

Cosco is like Sams, correct?

@Dinaki Hello Lovely!  Costco and Sams are member only warehouses with bulk shopping in most cases.

We LOVE the Members Only Pesto in the meat area.  It's as good as homemade.  I pour it into a microwave safe container and keep it in the freezer.

When I want some I jist microwave so the top softens, and scoop it off, place the container back in the freezer.

Member's Mark Fresh-Picked Basil Pesto (22 oz.) - Sam's Club