Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Keep for Snacks?

@Sooner   I am a plain yogurt gal.  I like the fruit in the yogurt and that is about it.  Every once in a while some Ruffle chips with homemade onion dip.  That is sinful and not good for me at all but sometimes you need to cheat.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I'm a plain yogurt girl too and that's why I like my home made best!  I like just a hint of honey or maple syrup sometimes (at breakfast) but just plain or with fruit other times.

And Ruffles?  Oh my goodness-my dream!  I always have them at 4th of July and New Year's Eve!!!!  Ruffles and onion dip are a match made in heaven!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@chickenbutt Woman Embarassed  You wicked wicked lady!  Woman Surprised  To give me all these ideas!!! Woman Wink  Freezers and lock and lock and all. . . 

Just to be even, have you ever had See's peanut brittle?  It is sinful.  Truthfully!  Crispy but soft brittle, salty and sweet, peanuts are fresh and just pop when you eat them. . . !  Woman Very HappyWoman FrustratedWoman Surprised

Heya Sooner!  Smiley Happy  I have not tried that brittle from See's.  Gee, thanks, for giving me more ideas of junk to eat!  Smiley Wink

It sounds kind of good, though, even though I don't do brittle a lot but that it's crispy but soft is definitely a plus!

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@chickenbutt    You made me laugh.  A couple weeks ago I did find a lock and lock in my freezer with about 15 mini Reese’s pb eggs.  I don’t even remember putting them in there.  I did splurge and had a few.  Back in the freezer they went. 

What a nice surprise!  Smiley Happy  They freeze very well.  I have either 2 or 3 six-packs of the regular size pb eggs in there but they're in the back so I keep forgetting about them.

I do have some minis in another L&L I keep in the refrigerator that is a combo of pb eggs and kit kats.  One of each of those (they are very small) is a perfect snack.

Respected Contributor

@spiderw DITTO!