Honored Contributor

Has anyone here ever tried if? HSN has a box of 100 cup for $29.95 today with free shipping. It's roasted and packaged in Arkansas from ingredients from other countries. They have several varieties plus a variety box.

I'd never heard of it before now

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  i ordered it today.  got it on auto. free shipping for all the shipments. i looked on amazon, and the same box (minus 20 pods) was $34.  hope its good. we have been using the refillable pods for a couple of months. messy. are you getting them as well?

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Has anyone here ever tried if? HSN has a box of 100 cup for $29.95 today with free shipping. It's roasted and packaged in Arkansas from ingredients from other countries. They have several varieties plus a variety box.

I'd never heard of it before now

Great minds think alike, @Greeneyedlady21.  We posted same subject at the same time!!!

(I'm also a green-eyed lady!)

Contributor

I bought these last fall from HSN.  I like them. They had the same promo going on then.  

Contributor

i just ordered two flavors of the westrock on auto ship. i made the order over the phone and just as we were ending the call, the person i was talking to said, "wait.....omgosh, they just canceled your order". she said that it came up on the screen that this coffee can't be shipped into california. apparently it can't cross state lines. i have never heard of such a thing. we don't grow coffee in california so all of it crosses state lines! anyone else heard this today?

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the variety box on auto delivery.  The reviews seemed good, and we do like variety in coffee strength, as well as some decaf.  We’ll see how this works for us.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@horsecrazylady wrote:

i just ordered two flavors of the westrock on auto ship. i made the order over the phone and just as we were ending the call, the person i was talking to said, "wait.....omgosh, they just canceled your order". she said that it came up on the screen that this coffee can't be shipped into california. apparently it can't cross state lines. i have never heard of such a thing. we don't grow coffee in california so all of it crosses state lines! anyone else heard this today?

You can thank California's Proposition 65 and the lawsuit against the coffee companies for that.

westrock.JPG

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered. Some of the reviews on hsn.com said it was not strong and tasted watered down. I've read so many reviews of KCups over the years, honestly I think some people want to drink motor oil. 

I do like stronger coffee-my favorite K Cups are Tully's Hawaiian, Dark Magic, and Paul Newman. I like medium and dark roast.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

I literally just finished a box I picked up last fall.  It was the same price, same deal then.  The box i had was mixed.  I prefer a milder coffee (like a GM Nantucket) so I ordered the Meza which is similar. 

If you like bold, go with the Sumatran..  It is more of a Starbucks type coffee.  

I liked them all, can't beat the deal.  I would definetly recommend them. 

Respected Contributor

Shared on another post that I picked up the mixed/variety 100 pack last year and I love all of the flavors...and I don't have to add a lot of sugar and cream to some of the flavors. I paid the same price and had free shipping! Some negative reviews stated the coffee was weak but I had no issues.