Respected Contributor

Re: WOLFGANG'S MIXING BOWLS?

You will love them..Great quality..I wish I would have bought them sooner

Super Contributor

I bought the older version to give as a gift; I liked them so well I ordered the newer set (with the graters) for myself. Truthfully, I'd just as soon not have those graters. . . but the bowls are marvelous! They are a great value and make a wonderful wedding or shower gift!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my 12 pc. set with graters for $29.98 at Sam's Club a couple weeks ago.  I looked online and they still have them for that price.  That's about half price I think unless you can get them on a special.

Well, I just checked and I see HSN has them for about the same.  Well worth the money.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I bought the think, 14 bowl set, without the silicone on the bottom, and it has been a great set, with prepping, and just put the lid on, and keep until the food is ready to use...The lids stay tight, and are easy to use, and keep foods in....The fact that they are stainless steel is a plus........Woman Happy

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

LOVE mine. I use them more than I ever thought I would. They are excellent for keeping cold food chilled and hot foods hot. Worth every penny.