Respected Contributor
On 1/4/2015 rina33 said:
On 1/4/2015 2zbeach said: Anyone know what model the tsv is? I am considering it as my Ninja container is cracked. Except for price,what negatives are there? Do you own and love yours? Any and all opinions appreciated.

Yes, I have that same model. Bought it last year and love it. I mostly use it for hot soups/items and use the Nutribullet 900 for ice cream. When I used to make homemade dog food, I also used the VM for grounding up meat.

Oh! Mine is not exactly like that. I don't have that tamper holder.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

When buying kitchen equipment I have always bought top of the line when I could so it would last. It has served me well through the years. My kitchenaid mixer I have had for 35 years..I bought my vitamix over 30 years ago and it is still going strong..sometimes I wished it would die on me so I could get one of the newer models, lol. At the time I bought it, I paid almost $400.00 for it. I use it at least once a day if not more and the longer I have it, the more I learn. I can't imagine not buying one.