Respected Contributor

Vacuum in ITKWD, and it's not even a TSV

Goodness. I thought vacuums were presented in kitchen shows only when they were TSVs. Not so any more. Q apparently considers vacs to be a legitimate kichen tool now because they are presenting a Shark vac (not a TSV today) during ITKWD. I don't think a vac is a kitchen tool, so I will find something else to watch. Sigh.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vacuum in ITKWD, and it's not even a TSV

I saw that too

Click!

back over to Ghost Whisperer

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just thinking the same thing. For an extended cooking show, there has been very little cooking. Yes, it is also kitchen, but I have been switching over to HSN and watching Curtis Stone COOK. And, while I love David, it seems that he has been hosting less and less and taking way more breaks than any other host has during their show. Stacy is doing another presentation. But, when David has guest hosts, such as Mary, she does the whole 4 hour show. All, in all, not happy with QVC or ITKWD today. Yay for Curtis Stone.

But the whole Cleaning the Kitchn, or whatever his cleaning segment is, is totally unneeded. I thought that was what those silicone brushes were.

ETA - Stacy is now doing yet another presentation while David takes a break. I hope he is OK.

Respected Contributor

Me, too...I'm watching Curtis Stone cook with his cookware on HSN.  

Honored Contributor

Much as I like DV, I would much rather watch Curtis Stone cook than to watch DV tell me how many are left of each color....over and over and over.  Besides, I love Curtis' products!!!!!  All cooking tools....no vacuums!

Respected Contributor

And he actuallly cooks while he's doing product demos!

New Contributor

I agree, David is bringing in more and more cleaning stuff into his show zzzzzz!! Now on the other hand Curtis Stone on HSN is awesome! His dura pans are the very best!! QVC has nothing compairable to Curtis Stone!!

Respected Contributor

@Lillylynne wrote:

I agree, David is bringing in more and more cleaning stuff into his show zzzzzz!! Now on the other hand Curtis Stone on HSN is awesome! His dura pans are the very best!! QVC has nothing compairable to Curtis Stone!!

Both men are there to sell. One is a chef and one dances after eating a cookie. No comparison

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@nomless  I came in from the grocery store, so glad I could catch the last hour of ITKWD, and there it was - a SHARK! Yikes! I knew it wasn't a TSV, and I was so disappointed! Cleaning is bad enough; I don't need to watch other people do it. Retreated into my kitchen to start cooking for the week.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of DV and simply do not want to watch him stuff food for 3 hrs....unappealing watching him continue to expand....this show was more about food than kitchen products and I turned it off; then there is a Gourmet Food Show later for several hrs....