Respected Contributor

Re: Tues. Morning find

[ Edited ]

@Eileen in Virginia   Thank you for letting me know.  Unless it is accessible by Metro I can't get there since I don't drive.

In normal times I travel to the downtown mall which has Macy's in DC and my "big" shopping excursion is the Pentagon City Mall, both of which I get to by the Metro subway.  I rent a townhouse in the Capitol Hill East  section near the Potomac Avenue station.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  I've seen round cake plans from that same brand at Home Goods.  I thought they were very reasonable and bought one small round (probably 6"), for $5.99 (if I can remember correctly) a few years ago to fit into my air fryer.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Thanks, will check out Home Goods we don't have one down here, but, they do in Ind. where my sister is.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Fat Diddio's bakeware is hard to find and suppose to be top quality like for mainly commercial bakeries. Always sold out online. I happened across it today at Tues. Morning store. They got these sheet cake pans  either 12x15 or the one I got 9x13 for 9.99. I got the last smaller one.

Never had one before because shipping is so high, but, grabbed today.

DSCN1160.jpeg

Thank you, had planned to go back for these but wanted to look up the brand first and forgot about them. I saw these there a few weeks ago but bought bamboo sheets instead. I am replacing my bakeware with a few select pieces but was not familiar with the name. 

Honored Contributor

Wish I could find Fat Daddio's breadstick pan ! They're d...

@Ilovetea wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Fat Diddio's bakeware is hard to find and suppose to be top quality like for mainly commercial bakeries. Always sold out online. I happened across it today at Tues. Morning store. They got these sheet cake pans  either 12x15 or the one I got 9x13 for 9.99. I got the last smaller one.

Never had one before because shipping is so high, but, grabbed today.

DSCN1160.jpeg

Thank you, had planned to go back for these but wanted to look up the brand first and forgot about them. I saw these there a few weeks ago but bought bamboo sheets instead. I am replacing my bakeware with a few select pieces but was not familiar with the name. 

Wish I could find Fat Daddio's breadstick pan ! They're discontinued !

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Eileen in Virginia   Thank you for letting me know.  Unless it is accessible by Metro I can't get there since I don't drive.

In normal times I travel to the downtown mall which has Macy's in DC and my "big" shopping excursion is the Pentagon City Mall, both of which I get to by the Metro subway.  I rent a townhouse in the Capitol Hill East  section near the Potomac Avenue station.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

@aroc3435 I used to hang out at PC mall a lot when I'd go to DC!  I got several Paloma Picasso purses there at Macy's one year on a great sale.  Mom and me had them for years--I still have two and still carry them if I ever go to a "soiree" or "function."

I know DC well and would go all over the place on the Metro on free days!  I miss going there. And there was a British tea shop in Old Town Alexandria and a wonderful seafood shop with fabulous fish chowder in an old old building!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Wish I could find Fat Daddio's breadstick pan ! They're d...

@SharkE Maybe Nordic ware has some?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish I could find Fat Daddio's breadstick pan ! They're d...

True,  will try them ! Thanks !