Valued Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's peach champagne

bluegrass baby, did you check out Nordstrom Rack while dh was at Cabela's? I took a cruise through last time he went there before Christmas, not sure I would do much shopping there but I would check it out again if it were not so busy. I don't do crowds!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for this recco! I just came back from our TJ's and am enjoying this with some Chinese food for dinner. Delish!
Trusted Contributor

Went to get more peach champagne. None on shelf. Guy tells me last bottle was sold 20 minutes ago. Walking away,guy is yelling to me. More was coming out...oh,happy day! Check in your area. It just may be coming your way,too!
Super Contributor

We drank a glass of it last night. It was very refreshing. I'm glad that it isn't overly sweet.
Valued Contributor

This sounds so yummy! Unfortunately, my Trader Joe's doesn't sell alcohol. Would love to try it though.

I didn't get a chance to go back before Christmas to get a Kringle. I got the almond one a few weeks ago and it was DELICIOUS! From the posts above, it sounds like this was a hot item for Christmas and I probably wouldn't have had luck in getting another one.

Valued Contributor

On 12/27/2014 lulu2 said:

If you cannot find TJ's peach champagne, try Barefoot Moscato Spumante or Barefoot Peach Fusion. Both are very good. (as is everything we've tried from this brand)

Oooohhhh! Thanx for the recs. I'm going to look for this Barefoot Peach Fusion.

Honored Contributor

I got some! Actually, it says 'peach sparkling wine' on it, but I can't wait to try it.

I told my husband about it and yesterday he said he was out that way and grabbed me a bottle. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I served the almond champagne one year with a dark chocolate dessert and my two guests (who can be food and wine snobs) absolutely loved it!!! Thanks for the remionder - need to get some!!

Frequent Contributor

I went to Trader Joe's yesterday, looking for the peach champagne noted here,and was told that someone came in and bought every bottle that they had.{#emotions_dlg.crying} So I bought the vanilla instead. I will try it out on New Year's Eve. Thanks for the recs!

Honored Contributor

The Almond Champagne is delish & the Peach is fantastic as a mimosa for brunch. The 6 dollar price makes it even better;-) Also picked up some frozen appetizers for brunch-the mac n cheese balls, mini chicken pot pies, brie en croute, mini croissants, and a couple of the thin crust french tart/pizzas that are full size, just bake & slice into finger sized pieces.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri