Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried this brand of ice cream???

DH brought something new home and I couldn't believe a grocery store ice cream equal to Baskin' Robbins which we lost years ago!!!?  

Very good! (unfortunately, not diet!!!

Tillamook Ice Cream Chocolatederly Choc - 48 OZT - ACME Markets

Respected Contributor

Hi, Tillamook is the best ice cream my DH and I have ever eaten.  It truly is the real thing.

Every flavor is wonderful.  Enjoy!!!

Frequent Contributor

@ECBG  Yes, Tillamook is very popular here in the Pacific Northwest!

My fav grocery store ice cream. Not diet, but it's not super rich (like Haagen Daz).

There one flavor I really like:Malted Moo Shake: 

Respected Contributor

I love Tillamook ice cream.  I'm not very adventurous when it comes to ice cream flavors.  I tend to stick to anything chocolate.  My husband on the other hand loves their Oregon Dark Cherry.

We try not to overdo our ice cream consumption but sometimes you just crave a bowl.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I have friends who "stock up" on this when BOGO.

They rave about it..me, I have no willpower I'd eat the whole container & ice cream doesn't agree w/me 😉

Valued Contributor

Re: Tillamook Icecream

[ Edited ]

Tillamook has a higher fat content and is fabulous ...  if you're going to eat ice cream, eat GOOD ice cream ...  let's not be wussies about it.  Also BREWSTERS is a new ice cream store around here and it also,is excellent.  They also have FREE doggie ice cream and my puppies lick the bowl around the kitchen floor loving EVERY bite !!  LOVE it ...  they have tons of flavors and make it fresh every day.  I love their chocolate chocolate covered pretzel ...  yummmm

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Isn't it the best?!!  I agree it's close to Baskin Robbins in quality, which we grew up eating in the Bay Are. What was your favorite BR flavor?  We still have a BR store here in suburbs of Denver and Safeway carries it too.  Chocolate Fudge is my go to!

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

I tasted DH's icecream which was Buttered Pecan.  Goodness!  I would get the chocolate but sincerely wish they had pralines and cream!!!!

I look forward to seeing what our store offers.

I measure what I eat to keep a rein on calories,

Respected Contributor

Yes, yes and yes! We are Edy's fans but Tillamook beats them...we think. I grab it at our local Acme when it goes on sale for 3.99 and usually have a coupon.  😋 

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Yes, yes and yes! We are Edy's fans but Tillamook beats them...we think. I grab it at our local Acme when it goes on sale for 3.99 and usually have a coupon.  😋 

@bmorechick 

Edy French Silk is amazing!!!!