Super Contributor
Lots of nice pieces and good pricing. Haven't watched in awhile. Is Tara pregnant? Wearing a very full top. I know she was recently (2 years) married.
Esteemed Contributor

I like everything that has been presented so far. I have the gingerbread dish towels and a set of the 4 mini loaf pans already, and am eyeing the platter.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Justshop  I really like Temp-tations! I collect Poinsettia. Recently, I've purchased the mini loaf pans for Christmas presents. I like to get them "as is" and on free shipping. Like today!! I doubt Tara is prego.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Free shipping and 6 EZ pay, and I couldn't find one thing to buy. Guess I have all I need.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the holiday snowman teapot for a gift.  It's adorable and my friend will love it!  It doesn't scream Christmas so it will look good to use all winter.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

your friend will love it!  My good friend is a tea drinker & bday is December so I ordered for her.  

It is adorable I got her the snowman.

Honored Contributor

Re: Temptations

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1   I plan on getting some tea & hot chocolate to go with it! Smiley Happy

ETA:  OMG!  I just noticed that there will be a Temptations TSV  on the 20th!  They are mugs with gift boxes and one set is a holiday theme.  One of those mugs is the same snowman as on the teapot...now I have to get the set & give my friend the snowman mug too!  I'll gift the other mugs. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I thought the small bakers were very cute. I LOVE polka dots and finally they have some plaid. I didn't orrder because I spent my $s on a couple of L&L sets for 
Christmas presents and me. Also I already have enough of the small bakers and find them very helpful .

Honored Contributor

I have tons of Temp-tation collected over the years, full sets in at least 8 different patterns/colors, and I'm maxed out for the most part. I rarely see anything I want, especially in her seasonal lines now. 

She used to do such nice seasonals like Cardinal 

Image result for temp-tations cardinal pattern

and the Holly pattern that complimented it

Image result for temp-tations holly  pattern

and the original Old World Holiday

Image result for temp-tations holiday  pattern

but everything she has released in the last several years looks like it is made for a day care atmosphere. I just don't do whimsy and cutesy at this stage in my life.

I do have a nice selection of the Old World Poinsettia for serving pieces at Christmas, but even that pattern seems to have fallen off, and very few things are offered in it now. 

I also am finding it hard to spend money on anymore of her line because every year as I rotate my bake and serveware out for the various seasons and holidays, I end up having to throw away at least three or four pieces that have crazed, some that have never even been used, just displayed. 

They cost too much now to just be so disposable. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

I agree!  I have a lot of pieces with the cardinal on tops. So pretty and goes thru the winter months as part of my decor.

I have toooooooo much Temptations collected since day one.  Every year, I go thru what I haven't used and sell at annual community sale.

I'm tempted but I 🙈 when it's shown.  Just so much I can store but yesterday on free s/h day & great sale $49.98 almost ordered the FL spice dinnerware thank goodness I came to my senses🤔😉.

I don't think I ever saw the holly pieces but have OW red pattern shown in your pics.

With your beautiful new kitchen I'm sure you're enjoying the extra storage.  

homedecor1