Esteemed Contributor

Live Blue Jean Chef cooking classes all day (11/21)

In case anyone is interested, Blue Jean Chef Meredith Laurence is hosting a series of live cooking classes on her Facebook page all day today. As she gets ready for a dinner party, she has already shared classes on Chocolate Mousse Cake and Ginger Orange Soup this morning; upcoming classes will cover Apple Cranberry Brie Bites (2:00 p.m. ET) and Herb Crusted Pork Loin & Veggies (4:00 p.m. ET). At 6:00 p.m. ET, she's hosting what she calls her "main event," where she'll prepare Endive, Radicchio & Apple Salad with special guest MarkCharles Misilli and then put all the day's dishes together.

If you want to tune in, or if you want to watch the posted cooking class videos later, just go to her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bluejeanchef

You don't need to be a Facebook member to watch the shows, whether live or recorded; just close any boxes that pop up asking you to join and keep enjoying the cooking fun! (But if you are a Facebook member, you'll be able to ask questions and comment during the live shows when you sign in.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Live Blue Jean Chef cooking classes all day (11/21)

Okay, I just have to reply to myself here—I was only able to catch the "main event" show live at the end of the day, but it was incredibly entertaining and fairly informative. If you get a chance, do yourself a favor and check it out (it's about an hour long). I hope I can find some extra time to watch the other recorded shows...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

just happened to check my FB page and saw the last 1/2 hour.  It looked delicious and of course, beautiful table setting!

Mark Charles looked like he was one happy guy & so funny when he was singing...looks like a good time!🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - MCM was his usual goofball, over-the-top self, and it was great to have Meredith as a foil for an occasional eyeroll or playful taunt. Very fun viewing!