Super Contributor

Re: Temptations, my two cents

Yeah, I'd say I'm kind of with you on that. Its country of origin shows in its lack of durability. No insult intended but its true. However, the good part is if you call QVC cust service and ask for cust service phone number for Temptations and call them they will send you what ever was broken free.

Super Contributor

I have many pieces of Temptations. I have broken one piece and chipped a couple of others; totally my fault. Two of my muffin pans had minor flaws; the Temptation Customer Service promptly sent me new/perfect ones. (After banging my teapot and breaking off the spout, they sent me a new one, with an additional tray, for $9.00.) I always receive compliments when I use my bake ware (cranberry old world). I use it with my plain white dinnerware and sometimes our Dessert Rose place settings. I bake in it all of the time, it cleans up easily and makes a well received gift.

Frequent Contributor

I really like my tt pieces, bake in them all the time too! I like also the fiestaware, made inUSA, however they are heavier and do not have the storage lids which I find invaluable. We do not need the wire baskets, it is redundant, imo, when you have the trivets. I do wish Tara would consider making in the USA and with bpa free plastic on lids- the older pieces I think, were made better too.