Y'all all seem to have the info - does anyone know when the next Temp-tations TSV will be and what it is?  I am searching for a seasonal dinnerware set.  Thanks so much for sharing any info you have.

Respected Contributor

There is no Temp-tations TSV scheduled through September 20, 2020.

Trusted Contributor

You might want to go to her facebook page and ask there.  They may have updated information

https://www.facebook.com/temptationsbyTara

Esteemed Contributor

@qvixin - Welcome to the forums! As noted by @banned again, there are no TSVs from Temp-tations in the near future, but August is considered "Temp-tations Days" at QVC, so keep your eyes peeled for all kinds of new and special pieces and sets.

I believe in a recent Facebook Live session, there was a mention that a new dinnerware set would be "coming up," so I'm not sure if that means this month or just in the fall, as that is a time when Temp-tations frequently features its dinnerware sets so people can prepare for holiday gatherings. As @Miss Pepsi noted, Facebook is really your best source for any information about Temp-tations—Tara and Lisa are constantly posting sneak peeks and videos about what they're up to and what items are coming. (And as a reminder, you do not have to be a Facebook member to view anything on their page.)

Good luck finding just what you're looking for!

Esteemed Contributor

@qvixin - UPDATE: There will be a Temp-tations TSV on September 30. We probably won't know what it is until a couple of days beforehand, but keep your eyes peeled...

Respected Contributor

Thanks @loriqvc 

The hours of Temptations on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 are:

12am ET with Alberti Popaj

8am ET with Mary DeAngelis

7pm ET with David Venable

Super Contributor

I just think that any Temp-tations dish wear is just UGLY.  I prefer just plain white.  All those weird prints of that dish wear is way too busy.  And then there is Tera ...  Oh boy, don't get me started with her.

Valued Contributor

The "Q Talk" Forum here says there is a Temptations TSV on Sept. 30, subject to change.

Frequent Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

I just think that any Temp-tations dish wear is just UGLY.  I prefer just plain white.  All those weird prints of that dish wear is way too busy.  And then there is Tera ...  Oh boy, don't get me started with her.

Yes,  all those designs are just weird looking to me, plus it's a very inexpensive material that she is using make (stoneware).  On the positive side, eating off a plate with all those weird designs would cause me to eat less.