Trusted Contributor

LOL - I just finished one and then saw this thread. My fave is chocolate chips with walnuts, but I will try the oatmeal ones if people think they are wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

Love Tate's. I usually like a "cakey" cookie but these thin, crispy cookies are outstanding. My first experience was years ago as they were included in a gift basket I received. . Since then, I have found them at grocery stores like Shop Rite. I haven't purchased them in awhile but now you made me hungry for some! (choc chip of course!).

Now if Berger Cookies (Baltimore yellow cake cookies with delicious chocolate icing) ever show up in a grocery store I am in deep trouble. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love these cookies!!

Respected Contributor

I buy the gluten free chocolate chip ones for one of my children who has to be gluten free for medical reasons. These cookies are better than ones with gluten. These are my favorite store bought cookies, and I am also one who prefers a softer cookie but these are sinfully yummy!

Trusted Contributor

Because I am celiac, I buy Tate's gluten free cookies.  Those chocolate chip cookies are even better than those from the local bakery. The Tate's taste very much like home made. Most store bought gluten free cookies taste like cardboard. Tate's is a winner in my book,too! 

Valued Contributor

The chocolate chip truly my obsession, I have to avoid buying them because I just inhale them!  To me they are pricy, but, so worth it for an adult who really appreciates a good cookie.  I was thrilled to see Costco carrying them at $9.99 a box.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Valued Contributor

I love them!

cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

If anyone is interested, Costco has them.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Tate's is a bakery in Southampton, New York and sell to the Tri-State area = NY, NJ, and Connecticutt, and maybe they are reaching other states as well.  I love their chocolate chip cookies - crispy and delicious.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Yes, Tate's is a bakery in Southampton, New York and sell to the Tri-State area = NY, NJ, and Connecticutt, and maybe they are reaching other states as well.  I love their chocolate chip cookies - crispy and delicious.

@stellabystarlight, they've been here in California for several years, thank goodness.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland