Honored Contributor

Tate’s Cookies

[ Edited ]

Someone gave us a bag of Tate' chocolate chip cookies, and folks , they should come with a warning label !  They are crisp and buttery and utterly delicious . I usually go for a softer cookie , but these are just the right texture.  Going forward these cannot be in the house. 😂. Any Tate's fans here ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Yes, Tate's are great! I like crisp rich cookies and these are the best packaged cookies. My favorite is the Oatmeal Raisin. I also like the Choclate Chip with Walnuts. There was a recent limited edition of Lemon cookies. Very crisp and very lemony.

They have a great website, too. Under the brand name.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  We have had them and they are dangerous to have around.  My daughter loves the chocolate chip and I am an oatmeal raisin girl.

They have a coconut but we can't find them around here.  May be a blessing in disguise.  We both love coconut.

Honored Contributor

I agree that they are VERY dangerous to have around!....so I rarely buy them because they won't last long here.

I'm not really a fan of oatmeal cookies so I don't know what possessed me to buy the Tate's oatmeal last year but they were delicious!...Love the chocolate chips the best though!

Honored Contributor

I am definitely a Tate's cookie fan!  I had to stop buying them because I was eating them too much.  There are food items I can have in the house which do not tempt me but the Tate cookies lured me everyday!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Love Tates!!!

Try making an ice cream sandwich with them.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

That is a brand name I have never heard of!

Honored Contributor

They make gluten free cookies that are really good too.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Love Tates!!!

Try making an ice cream sandwich with them.  Woman Wink

@faeriemoon , That was one of the first things I thought of. 😋

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Tate's chocolate chip cookies are the best!   Love them!   I usually eat a whole sleeve myself, dunked into tea.   Disgusting right? Smiley LOL