Respected Contributor

Re: Tara T's Instagram post today?

@manhattan1950  Speaking of Marshall's, I bought a white salad/ pasta bowl from Portugal for only $7.99.  Beautiful and the quality is there, too!!!  Love Marshall's/Home Goods/TJ Maxx.  At least these stores are near-by and returns are so dang easy!!!  

Off the subject, but those stores have the most delicious Australian black licorice and it's cheap cheap, cheap!!!  Tough finding it every time I shop there, but it's so good.

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker What else could she say?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat wrote:

I saw this on Instagram.

Does anyone know if this is a new line from Temptations?

IMG_0023.png

I haven't been buying Temptations for that long, and stick mostly to a few seasonal serving pieces for fun. I like the pieces I have.

But is this Tara's kitchen? I don't see any of the "Confetti" she collects according to David! Smiley Wink

I wonder if QVC ever considered selling this particular line of hers in the past. 

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc Thanks for the link.  Some beautiful pieces.  I really like the de-vine pattern in eggplant, but now I only cook for myself so don't need more pieces.  Most of my TT from QVC years ago is the purple (think it may have been called lavender or lilac?) in the solid color with the raised old world pattern and I still have two or three pieces of the regular old world in the same color.  When they came out with the OW in eggplant (which is a color I use a lot in my kitchen), I already had way too much TT so I never did order that pattern.  I have never purchased the floral lace either.  I disliked that brown trim which I think may have been discontinued on some colors.   Will be interesting to see how well this new pattern sells.  It is pretty, but priced higher than other TT.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee - Just in case you're ever "tempted" by a piece or set in floral lace eggplant, that color actually does not have the brown trim—it's all a nice deep purple with white accents. I bought a mixing bowl for a friend in this pattern and color, and it is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Like others here I have several pieces of bakeware I bought at Marshall's at very reasonable prices.  I have a large baker, with two smaller bakers that match (didn't come in a set/separate items), a small covered casserole, etc.  Used them a lot and no cracking, etc.  They look like new and I must have had them at least 8-10 years now.

Honored Contributor

Yikes--way too much white----am over plain, boring white anything---have Fiestaware in bright, happy colors. 

Honored Contributor

I have  lot of Villeroy and Boch dishes I've had many for 30 years.  They have held up wonderfully.  I noticed they have some pretty modern looking white ones on sale this week--starting Jan. 20 Sunday I guess.  They maybe a slightly creamy white--not blue white.  I don't really know, but my dishes, even the white ones, go with a lot of whites.  Just ppointing that out.  Some white dishes are almost too white. . . 

Honored Contributor

I like white and I have several pieces of boring whiteware.  I am not a fan of the textured design, however.  

~ house cat ~