Frequent Contributor

When Will QVC Update Their Variety of Slow Cookers?

Looking for one that is approx 6-7 qts, inside is removeable and easy to clean and most of all browns.  The Slow Cookers on QVC.com need an update.

I see Cuisinart 6 qt multpurpose pot that looks great on line but I want to see it work.  

Any ideas?

Respected Contributor

Re: When Will QVC Update Their Variety of Slow Cookers?

I got one of these a couple of years ago. It has an insert with a non-stick cooking surface that lifts out for easy cleaning. It also has several temperature settings so you can brown meats in the same container that you’ll use for slow-cooking. You can also use this setting to thicken gravies and sauces after removing the meat and veggies. If I’m not going to brown the meat, I use a crockpot liner during the slow-cooking to make cleaning even easier. Just remove the liner and wipe out any condensation.

Honored Contributor

There are a million other places to buy slow cookers other than QVC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

There are a million other places to buy slow cookers other than QVC

Agreed! 

Plus if you look on Amazon they usually compare different models and will even have videos about them.

Honored Contributor

@Happy Smile  I have a Ninja that is a 6qt.  The one QVC has now is K46588.  You can slow cook, stovetop cook (browning), oven roast, steam and steam roast.  I really like mine and use it often.  It is also really easy to clean.  I also like the shape which makes it easy to fit a wider cut of meat.

Honored Contributor

@Happy Smile................K45902  you cant get much more up todate than this multi-cooker.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Happy Smile Youtube the one you want. There are tons of real people showing you the pros and cons of everyday use by everyday people. I always head to Youtube on top of any videos we might find here. The sales videos here are great for features and things but I also like to see the practical use of the items.