Respected Contributor

Where, oh where could my taffy be?  Ordered on 5/28, shipping label was created on 6/1, and there it sits.  From the remarks and reviews, it sounds like I'm not missing much, but this is just really ridiculous. 

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

Where, oh where could my taffy be?  Ordered on 5/28, shipping label was created on 6/1, and there it sits.  From the remarks and reviews, it sounds like I'm not missing much, but this is just really ridiculous. 

@Suzeecat Same here.  I love taffy and I was excited to get it but it's stuck somewhere.

Honored Contributor

Mine made it to Arlington, Tx now, it's went to 

Shreveport, La

supposedly delivery is 6-9.

I'm not counting on it.

I bought a cheapie HSN bracelet that was ordered back in May still waiting on it too.

this mail is nuts !!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 got my taffy today!   Hey, lady, that is good great big bags box weighed 6 lbs.

I dumped one bag in the lock and lock double handle canister and ate 6 pieces.   Came not melty or nothing and remember this is TX.

Good stuff !

Honored Contributor

not 2 bags in there, just the one big long one

the other was a wrapped up cold thing that had long since melted. LOL

Hundreds of pieces. I'll probably order again

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Mine made it to Arlington, Tx now, it's went to 

Shreveport, La

supposedly delivery is 6-9.

I'm not counting on it.

I bought a cheapie HSN bracelet that was ordered back in May still waiting on it too.

this mail is nuts !!

got the cheapie bracelet from HSN. pretty ! fold over clasp

YAY!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I called CS about the non-shipment so she ordered the other flavor for me.  Next day, the both shipped.  What am I going to do with 6lbs of taffy? I don't even know a kid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It'll keep according to the paperwork. You'll have plenty to tide U over LOL

Glad you got it ! or gonna get it.

Valued Contributor

Received the taffy, and its perfect. Not melted, not hard. The Boardwalk flavours are so good. Great deal for someone who has not bought much from QVC lately.

Trusted Contributor

I've been really tempted by the taffy. I was in sams a few days ago and saw a huge bag for 12 something. I gave it a shot and it's great. I think it's half the price of the one on the q, like always. I'm glad for the ones who received their orders and are enjoying.