Trusted Contributor

Although marked shipped, my taffy did not ship until 8 days after the label was created and six days after the money left my account.

All seemed to be moving ahead, and I received a notice that the taffy was delivered last Sunday, but clearly it did not come to my home. I called QVC two days later, and received a refund.

About two days after I reported my missing package, my mail carrier, returning from his vacation, knocked on my door. He found the box from QVC addressed to me ( in 413) but someone had delivered it to 403. Called QVC and had them bill me again.

The result of the taffy saga? It was not the best taffy I ever have eaten, but it was neither melted nor hard. I have been eating two pieces a day for about 6 days. At this rate, I will still be eating the taffy at Halloween. It is just enough of a treat to make me happy each afternoon.

Respected Contributor

I never rely on the delivery information. If it's said it's delivered and I haven't received it, then I give it another two days. I know my mailman. If it can't be crammed/jammed/wedged nearly knocked off its post into my mailbox, then he takes his time delivering. 

Honored Contributor

I never ate 2 pieces of nothing hahhahahah

I really like it wish they had a peppermint like flavor.

I ate around 10 or so pieces till I had a mound of paper around me.

ROFL