Super Contributor

Have black beans and rice too..20190601_172959.jpg

Respected Contributor

@LolaMontez wrote:

We are having a Walmart Marketside Caeser Salad Kit salad with chopped Walmart Deli Fried Chicken Tenders mixed in and home made Walmart Ciabatta Roll Croutons on top, a glass of white wine and pie for dessert.  The perfect summer dinner.  Delicious and easy!

Ooh! Lola this sounds good and easy too! Especially for a hot and humid summer day. Did the chicken and croutons come in the kit or did you get them in separate departments?😋

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

I live alone and often share meals with my furbaby, Eddy.  Today we had mac and cheese with grilled hot dogs; then "shared" a piece of strawberry rhubarb pie!

Eddy had extra on the hot dogs, I had extra on the pie so it worked out well!Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Pancakes and sausage! LOL....it's what I was hungry for, and DH doesn't care what I fix!

Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Pancakes and sausage! LOL....it's what I was hungry for, and DH doesn't care what I fix!

@jannabell, that sounds very good!  I've been in the mood for pancakes/waffles lately, too.  Perhaps, I'll make some tomorrow - with hot syrup and an egg sunny-side up!  I'm getting hungry again just thinking about itWoman Embarassed - thanx, @jannabelle1 !Woman Wink

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Forgot to take my fish out of the freezer so pizza tonight for me.

Super Contributor

Re: Taco Saturday!

[ Edited ]

@Starpolisher

The Caeser Salad Kit comes with romaine, parmesan, dressing, black pepper and crouton packets.  I prefer to make my own croutons with a ciabatta roll cut in half and then into squares.  Put in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and add garlic powder and onion powder.  Stir to mix well, spread on a baking sheet and bake until nicely browned.

i get the fried chicken tenders in the Walmart Deli section.  They come hot, but if making the salad later in the day, I just refrigerate them and then heat them up for a few minutes in the oven, chop them into squares and add to the salad.  It's gooooood and one of our favorite easy dinners.

You can also use fried chicken tenders from the frozen food sectiion. 

@Starpolisher wrote:

@LolaMontez wrote:

We are having a Walmart Marketside Caeser Salad Kit salad with chopped Walmart Deli Fried Chicken Tenders mixed in and home made Walmart Ciabatta Roll Croutons on top, a glass of white wine and pie for dessert.  The perfect summer dinner.  Delicious and easy!

Ooh! Lola this sounds good and easy too! Especially for a hot and humid summer day. Did the chicken and croutons come in the kit or did you get them in separate departments?😋

Respected Contributor

@LolaMontez 

Thank you!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran