Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV new colors! Need some help!

Love the tangerine and bought both OW & FL in it. The bright new colors got my attention. So fun! I like the round bowls, so, this TSV is a no brainer for me
Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces of Temptations and have enjoyed them. I ordered the pink in the TSV because I need some round bowls/bakeware. I agree that the look is retro and that drew me in. Yes, the shipping is high, but I still felt the value was in this set with the lid pieces for each piece. I had not ordered any Temptations in several years.
Valued Contributor

Please see my post I made on Tempations colors! I posted a color palette you an print and play around with to help you decide.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2014 lilypond said:

I love the new spring colors. I would like to purchase some dinnerware in these colors WITHOUT THE BROWN TRIM!!!!!

I don't like the brown trim either. I wish she would do floral lace in purple with either cream or lilac trim. That would probably tempt me to order.

Occasional Contributor

Most of my TT is orange OW so I went with the teal floral and lace, love the yellow trim. I'd buy teal dinnerware in a heartbeat too if they added it.