Honored Contributor

thanks laro!

New Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

See that's what I'm thinking too! For a few dollars more , getting a new model with the bells and whistles sounds better to me too.

QVC doesn't sell the Vitamix models that have the bells and whistles though. (Unless you count smoothie cups and extras like that.) The main Vitamix bells and whistles are the program settings (like smoothie, soup, etc.), and the new machine with the touch screen...

My friend just picked up a reconditioned machine with presets for less than QVC TSVs on machines without presets.

New Contributor

Re: TSV Vitamix soon?

[ Edited ]

girl2010- You could be right about the warranty on the last TSV. Most of the models QVC sells have the 5 year warranty, but there are a few that have 7 years.

edit: I just double checked, and the warranty on the November TSV was indeed 5 years.

Honored Contributor

I don't need bells and whistles pertaining to the machine itself--I do want the extra cups and cookbooks or whatever comes with it.  I looked at the new digital VM and that is about $700+ and looks wonderful--however--I just need whatever is going to be the TSV. My old 36 year old VM had one toggle switch--up or down and a lever that turned from 1 to 10, basic, basic stuff and I used it everyday for at least 5 years. So any new model will be full of bells and whistles.