Valued Contributor

Opinions, please.

TIA.

Frequent Contributor

Love Love Love!

I have had mine for years and it is still going strong!

I use it all the time and I have given it as a Christmas gift to both my step daughter and my daughter. They both really like them too.   

I highly recommed it as you can use it for so many things.   I just gave one to my other college age daughter for her apartment.  She likes to make smoothies and is starting to learn how to cook so she uses it for chopping and dicing.  

Hope me this helps 

Karry

Honored Contributor

Ninja makes good products. I got their blender just bought at walmart to make milkshakes in. Has double blades so your topping doesn't just stay at the bottom it blends it into the ice cream very well.

Of course, the Foodi every one knows where I stand on the Foodi

Used it all weekend for cinnamon rolls for breakfast those from Pillsbury

then, used it for lunch for Red Baron french pizza. It gets a work out around here. Didn't turn on the oven at all all weekend

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 - 1 for me & 1 for shower gift -- thinking of getting one for my niece for baby food prep.

Respected Contributor

We’ve had a vitamix for a long time but I’ve never been fully satisfied, even had to send it back once for repair. I use it mostly for smoothies and my biggest gripe is that it will not fully blend pieces of frozen banana. The TSV looks like it would manage frozen anything. I’m very tempted.

Valued Contributor

Fantastic!

Have mine for over 5 years. I bought the one which has different size containers. I keep the small one on my kitchen counter to chop garlic, onions, celery, etc.

The one they are selling doesn't have the different size containers. Mine (I bought from QVC years ago) has four different size containers. Large is blender size then 3 other sizes. I keep the small one to chop the above mentioned. Use it almost daily.

Fantastic product!

Respected Contributor

I came into the show toward the end. Is the bowl glass or plastic?

Regular Contributor

OoI also have a Vitamix & it’s great for things lke smoothies and soups.  My problem is that you can’t\ put it in the dishwasher.  I’ve never used it, for instance, to chop meat as I don’t feel hand washing is adrquate.  I use the recomended method of hot water & dish deergent blended to clean after other uses.

Respected Contributor

we have the ninja that comes with 3 different size containers and we have had it for like 8 years. we have a kitchen aid food processer. we mostly use ninja. fast and easy and we use it every day.it blends chops it chops meat like a meat grinder. ts well worth the money. good luck.

Regular Contributor

Amazon has a 450,watt Ninja with 3 bowls for $45 with free 1 Day Prime shipping.  Comes to just $10 more when you add Qs s/h

https://www.amazon.com/Blender-Processor-450-Watt-Smoothies-QB1004/dp/B004XK4N9C/ref=sr_1_5?keywords...