Honored Contributor

Pink would have been my choice

finally get my KA pink (guava glaze) bowls today !

Honored Contributor

i have my original ninja.....way back from when they were first introduced.

love it and still going strong.

i am so tempted by this because of the colors, plus i know what a quality product it is.

highly recommend and use it often.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I got mine many years ago when it was first offered on QVC, I have the original black, use i all the time.  I kept watching all new the colors and decided I wanted a new color, I told myself (ha ha) this is my back-up.  Just wanted a new splash of color, it was really hard to decided which one i wanted. Normally I go with the blues, teals, and emerad greens, this time  I went totally different and order yellow.

If anyon is on the fence about gettin one ... don't ... get it .. you'll love it.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I just ordered the Ninja Storm in the Pink and in the Turquoise and they are on Advanced Orders and they are still showing the colors. They need to address this for customers that need it now for a gift.  My Advance Order states 8/02/19  which is fine with me but further orders may go out longer.

Just a heads up. I was not aware of this until my order went through.

@MKR14 I just did a test and put pink and turqouise in my cart and went all the way to "submit order" and my EDD was 8/1/19 so they are not on advamced order. Check your order status and see if it has changed.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the turquoise and didn't notice that it was advance order. I just checked the status and it is now showing as advanced order and is supposed to be delivered in early August, which is fine, since it is just a back up.

I think this is another case of QVC waiting to see how many are ordered before they commit so they don't have too many in the warehouse. Anyway, the color is pretty and if it doesn't ship soon, I will cancel it and take that as a sign that I didn't need it anyway. As I said, I have one from a few years ago, as do many of you, so this was just a back up in a new color.

Honored Contributor

Anyone have a Vitamix and the Ninja Storm?  Do you use both?  The Ninja would be easier to handle as I no longer leave my Vitamix on the counter.  (air fryer gets preference!)

Honored Contributor

I ordered the purple earlier this p.m. and it was est. del. date of 8/2.  Now it says advance order with date of 8/6.  

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Flatbush wrote:

I came into the show toward the end. Is the bowl glass or plastic?

@Flatbush the bowl is plastic. I have a red one I purchased many years ago from QVC and I love it.

@DJs mom Thanks for the information.

Esteemed Contributor

I swear years back this same item was a TSV, that’s when I bought it. Great product. Love it. Perfect size for DH and I. 

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Anyone have a Vitamix and the Ninja Storm?  Do you use both?  The Ninja would be easier to handle as I no longer leave my Vitamix on the counter.  (air fryer gets preference!)

———————————————

I think you should go for it like I am 🙂. I’m ready to get that big honking blender off of my counter.