Contributor

HMMM, THIS MORNING THE "MICROFIBER" TOWELS WAS AVAILABLE. NOW, GONE. i WONDER IF THEY PULLED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE BASCALLY ****** AND GETTING HORRIBLE REVIEWS? i ACTUALLY RETURNED MINE THIS AM, HORRIBLE QUALITY, 2 OF THEM WAS TORE UP.

Esteemed Contributor

i only buy egyptian or turkish towels....they last for years....

Esteemed Contributor

@Teamdean67  .... that’s par for the course .... most of Temp-tations items are poor quality .... dollar store items are better 👎

Trusted Contributor

I purchased many Temptations items before the cracking/crazing became such a widespread issue. Several of my 13x9 baking dishes cracked and broke. Poor quality, but what has really surprised me is several of my mixing bowls have become crazed on the bottom, and they’ve never been in the oven or had any hot foods in them. So, the problem isn’t just the oven temps...if a mixing bowl starts to crack, then to me, there is a significant problem all the way through the line.

Honored Contributor

I bought pioneer womans melamine bowl and small plate yesterday at walmart. Not that heavy stoneware stuff, she's put out few pieces of melamine and I always loved that stuff. Say you can't put in microwave but you can just not for to long. I'd like to have a whole 4 piece setting of melamine.

All her stuff is just so femme LOL

Respected Contributor

I bought the tempt-taion towels when the sold them to match the dishes. Mine are spice with pockadots. Tara sold them about 8 or years ago.

Respected Contributor

36 huge microfiber towels around $18 in costco go for it. or order on line. 

Respected Contributor

why not just buy in the store? i got some at a low cost Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Teamdean67 

You could go to costco dot com and search microfiber towels. 36 for $18. + $3 shipping.

Honored Contributor

I have some TT towels in the Old World pattern from years ago.  They are in microfiber.   They have been fine and show no wear even though  I don't use them extremely often.  I would not buy any at this time because the TT quality of products is not as it was years ago.