Respected Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

@Kutira  Actually, I think that if the bowl were upsidedown, it would look like my gardening hat.

happy weekend to you, Kutira and all the Fiesta Ladies

Respected Contributor

Fiestanistas-hot tip from 3dlovely.  New exclusive ladybug pieces from Dillards:  Luncheon plate, mug and rice bowl:

Fiesta Ladybug Tapered Ceramic Mug

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, the new signature bowl is rather unusual.  I saw it posted on FB and there were so many people that said they loved it.  From the shape, I thought it was a large bowl similar to the pedestal bowl.  But, then I read the description and saw it was only 18 oz, although it is about 10 inches diameter. 

I really don't know what I think about that bowl, lol!

Have a great weekend!

Edited to add:

And those ladybugs are adorable!  Thanks for posting the picture, @Meezerpleezer!

Respected Contributor

The more I see this rice bowl, the more I think that when I go to Dillards in a month, I may have to get it.  Love rice bowls.  Too cute:

Fiesta Ladybug Footed Ceramic Bowl

Trusted Contributor

That rice bowl is so cute!  I don't have any...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Frequent Contributor

@Meezerpleezer...that new bowl is really odd shaped. And I agree with you and @kutira that lady bug rice bowl is really cute! Even though I have no other fiesta pieces with white or red, I just might need one of those! You are an enabler! 

I like the salsa bowls too but with all the fruit and bullion bowls I already have, I don't need more really small bowls . (Especially since I'm supposed to be getting myself geared up to downsize!) 

@oceantown Love your tablescape!

Respected Contributor

@RainGirl I really like the rice bowl, too, especially with the cute little ladybugs.  I am the only one in the house who likes this style bowl so the one will the ladybugs may end up being my gift to me.

Have you seen the new color in the stores yet?  I just saw it again yesterday and cannot for the life of me see the "purple" in this color.  It is a dark red brown to me.  Maybe I need glasses.

Trusted Contributor

@RainGirl, thanks so much!

Hope everyone is doing well. 

I don't expect to get the new salsa bowl, but it sure looks cute.  To me, it looks a just little smaller than the 5-inch rice bowl.

Trusted Contributor

Sandy posted a photo on Pryde's FB of the new salsa bowl with the fruit bowl and bouillon bowl.  The new salsa bowl is on the right.  It looks smaller than I imagined. 

Have a great day, everyone.

photo 710713c4-aab2-4d82-8790-4f2a731fc7f1_zpssapurbqo.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@oceantown@Meezerpleezer@RainGirl and everybody else who this place won't let me highlight...

4th%20of%20July%20animation.gif

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney