Trusted Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

meezer,

Thanks, I like the shape of the bowl too. I will have to take a picture of the 3 of them nesting together.

I really like that Kohl's exclusive ramekin & spreader set. Your ramekins would look so cute with little puff pancakes baked in them. I remember seeing a picture of ramekins with baked pancakes, but they were not fiesta. I have also seen an idea for mini-peach pies in a jar, and it would be so cute in a fiesta ramekin.

Trusted Contributor

shoekitty,

That Riviera picture is so pretty!

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 oceantown said:

shoekitty,

That Riviera picture is so pretty!

I like the new thread too! Let's meet here and close out the old thread. perhaps we can check old thread for posters and refer them here? What I noticed is they cleaned up old threads! That is a good thing! My Sierra Lamar is missing thread had over 250,000 hits, which is TOO many, I notice they weaned the threads down to the last years. That is a good thing

Respected Contributor

Ocean--can't wait to see the nested bowls. Great idea about the individual pull pancakes. I had seen a recipe for 2 minute eggs in the Recipe Swap and thought that the ramekins would be perfect.

Super Contributor

Hi, donasmom. Thanks for the welcome! I wan't sure if newcomers were invited.

Well, I doubt if I'll ever collect big amounts like I used to, but it's fun to be part of the chat. I find that the Fiesta I have goes well with my other things. Pier One had some great salad plates in the exact same sunflower color last summer, so I adopted those. And those little round Fiesta S&P shakers--totally adorbs.

I think I'm going to watch for a sunflower color teapot this year. The glaze on my nice brown fat English one is starting to craze a bit, which I think means it's now absorbing water and will break as some point. Someone also gave me a very cute little sugar bowl and cream pitcher from Temptations in that yellow color that's very close to Fiesta sunflower. I wonder if there are any Fiesta trays on the market...

Respected Contributor

Welcome all new Fiestanistas!! So good of you to join us. Yay! I'm glad you are here. I'm also happy to see my friends from the old thread. Happy New Year to everyone.

Ocean -- I owe you one! Ever since you showed me that set up with the omni bowls and individual sugar bowl, I have been hunting for a flamingo one. HL was out of stock. I checked every day up until a few days ago when I got too busy with the holiday. I probably would have not checked back for a while because it went out of my head (along with a lot of other things - LOL). Then I saw your post and I was so happy!!! Needless to say, I ordered it immediately. My first Fiesta purchase of 2015. I am sure there will be others!

Well again -- Happy New Year to everyone!

Respected Contributor

Kay SD--So glad you joined us. Anyone who loves Fiesta is always welcome. Boy--does Fiesta have trays. Just look at the HL website to see the shapes. I am sure that you will find something that will work for you.

3d--did you ever find your 15" baking tray. I seem to recall that you were going to try and use the new hostess trays on it to see how that would work instead of the pizza tray. If you ever put the ensemble together, please post pictures. If I remember correctly, the 15" baking pan has been discontinued so we may have to hurry to get one if your idea works.

Respected Contributor

Meezer -- thanks! Yet another thing I have forgotten. After seeing your post I knew I had to either find it immediately or else I would probably forget again. I found it with my pizza pans which weren't where they should be; however, everything is now in its proper place. Anyhow here are a few pictures I took.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

This is with the small rice bowl exclusive to Dillards. The large rice bowl was too large: