Super Contributor
Steve has been so good this last hour and I am so impressed with his impresitation of kitchen gadgets!! I just amazed with his presentation. So poised and wow is he good!!
Super Contributor
Please forgive my spelling y'all.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen Steve present kitchen items since he was on ITKWD, and he did an excellent job during both the gadgets show and the Temp-tations show today. He was fun yet professional, totally prepared and knowledgeable, and just a pleasure to watch. He and Alberti need to knock it off with everything being referred to as "a moment," but beyond that, the presentations were pretty flawless. Go, Steve!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@addtothis wrote:
Please forgive my spelling y'all.

@addtothis If you catch an error in your post, you can always go back and Edit it.  Just click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your post and choose Edit.  Even after I proofread, I often catch an error and it usually happens right after I hit the Post button, LOL.  

Super Contributor

Thank you for sharing that.  QVC did not make it known he was hosting because the names are no longer in the program guide. 

Super Contributor
??? Steve's presentation was exemptional this evening, that is what I was implying my friend. No offence.
Super Contributor

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@addtothis  @Icegoddess 

You don't even have to proof read.  Click on the ABC icon in the reply window.  Does the work for ya!

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 9.58.58 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@addtothis  @Icegoddess 

You don't even have to proof read.  Click on the ABC icon in the reply window.  Does the work for ya!

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 9.58.58 PM.png

@Mz iMac I prefer to proofread myself just to make sure what I typed makes sense, not just spelling errors.  

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Steve, I think he's great on the Q - too bad they won't or rarely put him on Q1 I'll say.  Every so often he'll do a gourmet food show with somebody else. 

He does really well with kitchen gadgets, it's basically the only thing they 'let' him do!  He's way better than just that.