Honored Contributor

I don't use stemless wine glasses because I drink white wine which I like very cold.  However, I really like the lookd of the stemless glasses in the OP; the bottoms are very interesting.  I think they would be great for other cocktails.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for sharing this!

I’ve been considering a nice set of stemless glasses. My husband bought me a couple of the Goverre stemless glasses with silicone sleeve and I like them a lot.

I do understand people’s points about not wanting to warm a glass of chilled white wine. But for reds, not a big deal to me. Besides, unless I’m at a party or other occasion where I’m holding my wine glass the whole time, if I’m at home, the glass is going to be on a table in between sips.

Also, with dogs and also my clutziness, stemless are a less hazardous option, lol.
Valued Contributor

What a beautiful set of Lennox Glasses! I really want to get rid of my stemmed glasses and get some stemless. I use my wine glasses for more than wine. Everything from chilled water to frozen drinks. Makes me feel fancy as I'm wearing my joggers on the couch! Ha! I need to check this set out. Cheers! 

Respected Contributor

Those are beautiful.   I'd use them for red but not for white or rose'.   As others have said, I don't want my white wine to warm up by holding the glass.

Honored Contributor

As a Depression era glass collector I love stemware.  Might as well use peanut butter jars.

Honored Contributor

I try never to hold a wine glass unless there is no place to set it down. When I pick it up to drink, I don’t pick it up by the stem either, which I guess is a faux pas. So a stemless glass would be no different for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@peachesncream    I may have to switch.   I seem to break all my lovely stem wine glasses