Super Contributor

Squirrel Chocolate Toffee

[ Edited ]

Has anyone received their order for the Squirrel Brand silver and gold chocolate toffee?

My was to ship on 11/30 and I still have not received it. 

TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Squirrel Chocolate Toffee

I have not received my order. 

My order status says it was to be delivered on Dec. 8.!

Super Contributor

Toots7 did you ever receive yours? I still have not. Says that label was printed but hasn't been accepted by UPS.

I placed another order since they are still selling them. It says I should have them by the 17th. So we shall see.

Very frustrated as this is the first time that I have purchased these and wanted them for everyone at Christmas.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazy4bears   I was thinking about you too!  Today I called QVC customer service. My package is hung up in Memphis, TN. CS said the item is not available to reorder and she would issue a refund for my installment payment already made. Thank you for following up with me!  Wishing you a healthy and safe holiday season and new year!

Trusted Contributor

@crazy4bears  I haven't received mine either.  When I checked it said that the label was created on Dec. 4, with no further info.  This is a real bummer because my husband loves these.

Super Contributor

hayseed0, I called chatted with customer service and they refunded my money for the order that says was shipped on the 4th but UPS says they never received it.

CS tried to do a replacement but I was told that is wasn't available. 

I went back on and re-ordered it myself. Didn't say anything about being sold out or unavailable.

It it was indeed unavailable they should remove it from the website or have "sold out" when you go to look at the item.

Needless to say I am very frustrated as I ordered these way back the early part of October. They shouldn't sell more than they can ship out. Period.

Trusted Contributor

I did get mine, but I had ordered them for immediate shipment. I am really bummed that they aren't available ANYWHERE because I would reorder. Especially since they are so hard to get.

Super Contributor

hayseed0, I emailed the actual Squirrel brand company and they told me that the Q purchases all the product and Q is the ones that ship it out. I kindly told them that when customers still have not received theirs and the Q still has them on the website to purchase makes no sense at all.\

If a label was printed out and ready to ship why hasn't it been?? I have a tracking # but still says that UPS has not received the package.

Clearly someone is not doing their job! 

Super Contributor

Dec 04, 2020, 12:21 Shipper created a label. UPS has not received the package yet.

On it's way!

This is what it says when I check the status.

Super Contributor

Hey, Toots7 and hayseed0 if y'all go to the product and look at the reviews we aren't the only ones that haven't received these. There are lots of customers having the same issues. Some even called Squirrel like I did and was told the same  that QVC bought the products and are being shipped from the Q's warehouse. 

Sooooooo, where are they????

Someone has totally dropped the ball on this product for sure!

Squirrel may just decide not to deal with the Q in the future.