Trusted Contributor

I just bought a Simplehuman soap dispenser. The enclosed booklets says their soap refills are $25.  I can't afford that. If you own this, can you use any kind of liquid soap with good results?

Occasional Contributor

If you have the foaming soap dispenser, on their website you can buy refillable cartridges, they are empty and you can use any kind of foaming hand soap in it. The cost is $8.00 each, when I had one of these soap dispensers these refillable cartridges worked great and it was a lot cheaper then their buying their refills, I hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

YUP!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Yes.  I do not have the foaming one but on the regular one, any liquid soap works fine.  I even have a second one that I use for hand lotion.

Trusted Contributor

It is not a foaming dispenser.

Valued Contributor

I have two of the regular ones, one battery operated and one that you charge and I usually fill them with Softsoap refills that I buy at Costco.  I also have used Philosophy bath and shower gel in the one I have in the bathroom and all work just fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I own this and you can use any other liquid soap in the dispenser. The only caution is that if it is very thick (like a body wash) then dilute it with about 1/4 cup of water.