Occasional Contributor

Show Preview - In the Kitchen with David

I haven't been able to preview and shop the show (before broadcast time) for  Wednesday night's "In the Kitchen with David".  Does anyone know if QVC stopped allowing the preview and shop for this show before it airs and if so why? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Show Preview - In the Kitchen with David

@321Kitty   When you look on the ITKWD page, it is now called "Your Kitchen Reimagined".  I looked this morning and it mainly just shows  the TSV lobster and wine.  Maybe more will show up later.

Respected Contributor

@321Kitty   I echo what @grandma2pkmh said.  Type in the letters  ITKWD in all caps in the search box and it takes you to the choice of days.  

As she said Wednesday shows are now labeled Your  Kitchen Reimagined.  Click on that box and the items to be featured will be  shown.

Hope this helps.

aroc3435

Washington,  DC

Esteemed Contributor

One thing to keep in mind: For almost a year now, the list of items for all ITKWD shows has been only partially accurate; you'll see some of the items that will appear on air, but there are always several that remain in the list from previous shows and a few that they don't share in advance of the show.

For tonight, plan on at least half of the show being the TSV lobster (if they have any left after five hours of Gourmet Holiday this afternoon) and a presentation of the Junior's cheesecake Big Deal.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone for your responses.  That explains - I didn't know the show had been renamed. Glad I reached out to you all!!