Honored Contributor

how can you try anything ? I can't get the lid off to get the onion out of there LOL just telling them it's defective and refund my credit card

I don't think we got the same one that was on HSN either should had got theirs. Mine didn't have what all they showed on HSN

Honored Contributor

Was it delivered in a big box like mine?  Send it back with the lid stuck and the onion- packed good -what you can get in the mandolin box and other stuff in the big box. They deserve it for bad product. The CS rep was quick to say for me to return mine and they would provide the return shipping label.Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I paid 61 for it with tax and shp and only getting back 43 and change

what a rip off they don't refund tax and shp.

Have half mind to contact BBB

then deduct 6 bucks for the return label to shp back to the a ******

Honored Contributor

I'll have him to look at it tonight, but, he doesn't like to do anything

so I doubt if I'll have any luck there.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Was it delivered in a big box like mine?  Send it back with the lid stuck and the onion- packed good -what you can get in the mandolin box and other stuff in the big box. They deserve it for bad product. The CS rep was quick to say for me to return mine and they would provide the return shipping label.Southern Bee 

yes, box , within a box

I'm really p o'd

Honored Contributor

Bummer. DH just said that I could go to the trouble of sending back or just trash it and think hard and do more research before ordering anything. I will definitely do research and make sure not a Cook’s Essentials or Dash product. We don’t have to watch soap operas cause we are in one!!! Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

hold the phone I just got the lid off gonna try to work with it some more

I'm not skipping on my money sure ain't gonna just pitch it I had no trouble till I tried to use the dicer gonna keep reading and working on it

Honored Contributor

Trying to find energy to get up, try to get the lid off, wash what was used and then tomorrow- try to repack everything. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Ok - you work, me sit back down for now. Praying you find the energy and knowledge to master the art of mandolin. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Finally- watched more videos. Able to get top off with out prying it off. Put it back on and able to slide it forward. Diced bell pepper better but some stuck on blade and could not push it through. Able to take lid off and disassembled. Cube cleaner helped and used the brush and finished with running water- some what easier and quicker to cleaner better than the black and decker thing that I purchased from QVC. Haven’t used any other blades yet and hope they will be easier. Hope you are having better success. Southern Bee